- naltrexone no prescription
- buy cheap phenergan
- article in reference to buy generic estrace in colorado
- find info comparatively cheapest clozapine
- blog in respect of levaquin for order from canada
- patanol online without prescription
- fluticasone ointment without prescription of italia
- review in regard to alesse (ovral l)
We would like to invite you to discover our 2 new projects for the London Design Festival this septembre: Bar Alto 2011: a popup bar, shop and exhibition rediscovering the Duralex tumbler, and De Stihl Camp x DesignMarketo: a steam-producing installation for food, furniture and sauna-a project by designers Olivier Lellouche and Olivier Lebrun.
* if you would like to be added to our press release, please feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
at the London
Design Festival 2011
For Bar Alto 2011 we invited Maurizio, the owner of the famous Bar Basso in Milan, to come over; partnering with Duralex, we also asked friends and designers Harry Thaler, Ally Capellino, Maria Jeglinska, Loris & Livia, Use Dev Org, Tomas Alonso, Nitzan Cohen, Lars Frideen, Chiara Onida and Michael Marriott to produce limited editions of their legendary tumbler, as well as accessories around it. Ally Capellino is launching a limited edition of the Bar Alto apron and to celebrate the opening of her new shop and our recent collaboration, there will be some surprises for our guests.
Their work will be on show and you will have the possibility to take home their productions.
Bar Alto 2011
20-25th September 2011
Redchurch Street E2 7DP
* Facebook event – feel free to invite your friends :)
Travelling from Paris Design Week, DE STIHL Camp’s idea revolves around a machine that produces steam for energy. Hot water baths and pressure cookers can initially be producing bentwood. The steam will loosen the fibers of wood to make it soft. The device goes far beyond a mere tool of production because the steam can also be used to prepare a meal as well as to power a sauna. The machine becomes a reason for making a social connection in a low-tech and slow context: we produce, we eat, we relax.
23, 24 and 25 sept 2011
1 Corbridge Crescent—London E2
48 hours installation/performance
Come for a drink and a sauna!