- website in reference to buy acomplia without prescription
- cheapest glucophage from west virginia
- tips in relation to spiriva online
- buy remeron from california
- answers relatively discount naltrexone out of the world
- reviews in respect of advair online in idaho
- find info in respect of golden root without prescription of maine
- read concerning buy generic clomid
- lipitor for order
- link in respect of buy augmentin without prescription
Over the past few days, we have been asked over and over about Bar Alto, and Bar Basso, and what is it, and why, and how we came to this idea—and… Alex today made this very simple and super clear answer:
Bar Basso is, for various reasons, ‘the place to be’ in Milan during the Salone del Mobile, which is one of the world’s main design fair.
This is where everyone meets after other private views etc.. and where you get to meet famous people as well as friends you havent seen since the previous year.
We like the idea of a bar and generally the idea of people meeting around a table and chatting, which is what we did in previous events (with Lemonade For All or Coffee & Friends).
The bar is an obvious social place that we like. So we decided to invite Maurizio, the owner of Bar Basso to come over, and chose Negronis and the bar as a topic for DesignMarketo’s event for this year’s LDF.
London so far has been somehow lacking this kind of place during its design week, and we hope we will offer to everyone popping by our take of this delicious and friendly atmosphere that radiate from Bar Basso during the Salone.
Please also note two recent updates on the website for our events during London Design Festival 2011:
Bar Alto address changed: 28 Redchurch Street / London E2 7DP—it’s next door, no worries :)
De Stihl Camp opening time: public access is now from 12:00 to 20:00